EDEM Academic – Simulating Granular Materials Behaviors
This webinar was last presented live on Wednesday, 18 October, 2017.
Learn more about EDEM Academic and discover how this leading Discrete Element Method (DEM) simulation software can take your research to the next level.
This is an introduction to EDEM Academic software, how it works, its key capabilities and how it is used in a range of research fields and engineering disciplines.
- What is EDEM?
- Research areas and examples
- EDEM Components: EDEM Creator, Simulator and Analyst
- Customizing EDEM with the API
- CAE Integration: co-simulation with CFD, FEA and MBD
- EDEM Academic Partner Program
Duration: 40 minutes + time for questions
Presenters: Cesar Barreto, EDEM Engineer & Jennifer Currie, EDEM Academic Program Manager
Who should attend?
Professors, students and researchers from all engineering disciplines looking at processes involving particles, granular materials and bulk solids.