EDEM Technical Webinar Series
- Start Date
- End Date
Are you interested in Discrete Element Modelling (DEM) simulation?
Join our special technical webinar series where our EDEM experts will cover a range of topics including calibration, particle shape, physics models, advanced post-processing as well as how to model complex fine materials such as powders and soils.
Each presentation will include a live Q&A so make sure to bring any questions you have about DEM and EDEM software.
Below is the list of the 7 presentations that will take place in May and June. To see details and to register please visit this page.
- Introduction to EDEM Calibration Method and Technology
- Meso-scopic Modelling of Powders and Soils in EDEM
- Design for Dirt! Optimizing Equipment & Vehicle design by coupling EDEM with Multi-body Dynamics
- Advanced Applications of EDEM in Industry
- Simulating Powder Delivery Systems in Additive Manufacturing using EDEM
- Understanding the Mechanistic Behavior of Powder Mixing with the use of EDEM
- Experimentally Validated DEM Model of a Triaxial Test on Railway Ballast Utilizing the Multi-sphere Approach