Course EF02A: EDEM for Adams
EDEM for Adams enables engineers to include realistic bulk material loads as standard in Adams system dynamics analysis without the need for bulk material simulation experience. With EDEM for Adams engineers designing heavy equipment can benefit from:
- Increased design accuracy
- Greater insight into equipment performance
- Less reliance on hand calculations and approximation
- Reduction in expensive physical prototyping
- Ability to test designs virtually for a wide range of manoeuvres and materials types
EDEM for Adams is a standalone software tool which connects to Adams using the Adams Co-Simulation Interface (ACSI). This course will show you how to use this tool.
This course contains 4 lessons. Some lessons are broken down further into topics. There is 40 minutes of video content in total.
How does it work?
Once you start the course, you can stop and come back at anytime. Your progress will be tracked and can be followed in the ‘progress bar’. After watching a video just click ‘Mark Complete’ to move on to the next one.
This course contains 1 quiz. If you pass the quiz you will receive a certificate of completion and a special introductory offer for EDEM for Adams.